At Xacom we are passionate about delivering solutions and improving organisations and a huge part of this is developing the knowledge in an organisation and specifically the people.
Recently we asked the question how can we take what we do at our core and offer it to a wider audience to deliver a training solution that improves accessibility to the content and gives a user experience of software that they may not currently have access to.
We came up with our blended e-learning and interactive video training, this combination combines the traditional type e-learning people have come to expect and a step by step interactive guide through the software.
- Learn at your own pace
- No need to download or install software
- Easy to access
- Convenient – learn when you want
- Review and revisit as many times as you want over the access timescale
Sample the Acumen Fuse Training for yourself – click on the link below:
1 – Introduction to Acumen Fuse
- Course information
- About Acumen Fuse
2 – Navigating Acumen Fuse
- Basic navigation in Acumen
- Acumen Help system
3 – Importing and Analysing Projects
- Importing a single project
- Understanding the Activity Table and Gantt Chart area
- Saving your Workbook
- Performing a fuse Schedule Quality Diagnostic
- Understanding the results
- The Acumen Fuse Phase Analyzer
4 – Understanding & Analysing Snapshots
- Acumen Fuse Activity Metrics and Analysis
- Acumen Logic Analysis
5 – Using Scenerios
- What is an Acumen Scenario?
- Using scenarios
- Accelerating a project using scenarios
6 – The Logic Tab
- Reviewing the project using the S2 // Logic tab
- Logic Redundancy
- Logic Sensitivity
7 – Benchmarking
- Benchmarking Options
- An Introduction to Benchmarking
- The S2 // Benchmarking tab
8 – Using the Dashboard
- Dashboards Overview
- Using Dashboards
9 – Using the Forensics Tab
- Forensics Overview
- Snapshots using the Forensics tab
10 – Publishing
- Examples of Publishing
To mark the launch of our Acumen Fuse interactive online training we are offering a pre-launch early bird price, in advance of the full launch in June 2022.
Our early bird offer is only £125.00 plus VAT for 3 months access.
When launched the training is being offered at £499.00 plus VAT for 3 months access.