This 4 day training course provides an in-depth introduction to Planning and Scheduling for National Highways projects. We will take a detailed look at the Planning and Scheduling requirements alongside NEC requirements to ensure you have the best possible chance for programme acceptance.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the Planning and Scheduling Framework
- Understand the Planning and Scheduling Processes
- Apply Schedule Design Standards
- Maintain Schedules and assess Schedule Quality
- Understand and interperate Performance Calculations
- Understand required Performance Management
- Planning and Scheduling Framework
- Planning and Scheduling Processes
- Schedule Design
- Schedule Maintenance
- Performance Calculations
- Schedule Performance Management
Do you have more than one person in mind to attend or have specific dates in mind? Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form below for information on group rates or alternatively to see our pre-planned courses Click Here.