The Project Planning & Control Foundation Training course is designed to prepare you for the Project Planning & Control Foundation Exam over three days.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to understand:
- The approaches and products used to gain a clear definition of a project.
- The approaches and techniques used to plan and close a project.
- The selection and use of appropriate scheduling techniques.
- The practices used for rigorous monitoring to enable proactive control of the project.
- The basis for good record keeping, which also facilitates the virtuous feedback and learning cycle.
- Business Case, Scope Management, Requirements Management & Stakeholder Management
- Planning & Breakdown Structures
- Dependency Management
- Handover & Closeout
- Types of Schedules
- Building a Schedule
- Project Baselines and Performance Reporting
- Variance Analysis & Resource Monitoring
- Earned Value Analysis
- Cost Control & Change Control
- Forensic Analysis
- Sit the Foundation Project Planning & Controls paper
- Multiple Choice
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks or more required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
- Calculator allowed
- Take your exam with ProctorU
- Exam included – worth £247
- The training is currently offered in English only
Book online today here or, if you need help choosing the right course or would like to discuss business discounts, call us on 0800 030 6727 or fill out the form below.