Primavera Systems was established in 1983 by Joel Koppleman and Dick Faris in the USA, the first product was known as P3. In 1999 Primavera Systems acquired Eagle Ray Software and released P3 e/c (Engineering & Construction).
In 2008 Primavera Systems was bought by Oracle and has since had multiple developments and releases of the project planning and scheduling software.
Xacom has a wealth of experience running schedules in Primavera P6 across multiple sectors and contract requirements such as NEC 3. We bring a real practical approach to our training drawing down from our experiences delivering schedules in Primavera P6 to our end clients.
Learn the functionality ans practical appliocationn of Primavera P6 of in this 3 day training course. . Classes are facilitated by an experienced Project Control Professional who has a wealth of practical experience in operating the software.
By the end of the course candidates will beable to:
- Understand the data structure within Primavera P6
- Create and maintain a schedule
- Apply Baseline changes
- Understand the application of Earned Value Management
- Roles & Programme Management
- Building the Programme Structure
- Creating Projects
- Checking Defaults & Allocating Top Down Budget
- WBS Elements
- Programme Milestones & Links
- Milestone Codes and the Master Schedule
- Activities & Links
- Allocating Resources
- Checking Workload
- Creating the Baseline
- Creating Layouts
- Printing & Reports
- Creating & Managing Multiple Projects
- Earned Value Management in P6
Do you have more than one person in mind to attend or have specific dates in mind? Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form below for information on group rates or alternatively to see our pre-planned courses Click Here.